Production Resources offers a complete line of mechanical air clutch and servo driven gap frame presses from 25 to 200 tons in single point and two point frame designs.
Komatsu OBS Series
The Komatsu OBS gap frame press is ideal for progressive die or manual single stroke hand fed operations. Standard features include:
- Low frame deflection under load
- Increased bearing slide guiding area
- Fast stop and start times
- High single stroke rates
- Pneumatic counterbalance to handle high die weights
- Plunger guide design
- Motorized shut height adjustment
- Oil lubricated 6 point gibs
- Eccentric main shaft
- Hydraulic overloads
Komatsu OBW Series
Two Point OBW machines with wider bed sizes to accommodate larger dies with capacities from 110-250 tons.
Presses are available with customizable options, including programmable cams, variable speed drives, soft clutch and braking, hydraulic overloads, automatic counterbalancing, and more.
Stock machines are often available.
Contact us if you need a quick delivery press.
Komatsu H1F Servo Press
H1F servo presses from 39-220 tons. Komatsu Servo driven presses offer users enormous flexibility and benefits over conventional mechanical presses:
- Total control of slide velocity
- Variable speed and stroke
- Control of slide depth position
- Capability to dwell, reverse, or restrike
- Uses 30% less electricity
- Constant energy through the entire stroke
- Eliminates maintenance intensive items such as clutch/brake
|Servo Slide Motions|