Material Handling Conveyor Systems
Production Resources specializes in low profile belted, cleated, beltless magnetic, steel hinge belt, wire mesh belt, telescoping, and oscillating/shaker conveyors. Applications include: slug and scrap removal, part handling, automation, food products, packaging, pharmaceutical, and general purpose conveying applications. We offer a comprehensive line of belted and beltless conveyor systems from: Dorner, Magnetic Products Inc., New London, Omni-Metalcraft, and PAX Products.
Our Application Engineers are available to provide you with personal assistance to select the best conveyor for your job. If you know what you want and need quick price and delivery on standard conveyors or parts our customer service personnel can often give you a quote over the phone. Call us at 800-863-3164
Dorner Low Profile Flat & Cleated Belt Conveyors
[caption id="attachment_173" align="aligncenter" width="600"] Dorner Low Profile Flat & Cleated Belt Conveyors[/caption]
Dorner has been a manufacturer of high quality industrial conveyors since 1973. Dorner belted and plastic chain flat and cleated belt conveyors are available in a wide variety of standard quick delivery models. Belt widths from 2” to 60” and lengths from 2’ to 100’ (depending on model) are available in varying load capacities and speeds. End drive and center drive models in fixed or variable speeds are available.
- Low Profile Flat Belts - designed to fit into tight spaces. Dorner originated low profile conveyors, and is still the leading manufacturer of low profile conveyors in the world. Series 2200, 4200, and 6200
- Cleated Belts - cleated conveyors are available in belt or plastic chain style. Known for their durability and cleat spacing accuracy, Dorner cleated belts provide an unmatched level of product control.
- Plastic Chain Belt - plastic chain conveyor systems allow you to transport material around curves and are ideal for material handling applications requiring drainage or air flow.
- Adjustable Angle Conveying Systems - ideal for indexing applications requiring inclines or elevations. Adjustable angle conveying systems are commonly used in packaging, plastic molding, and metal stamping and forming.
- Aquagard 7200/7300 and Aquapruf 7400/7600 wash down and stainless conveyors for clean room, food handling, and other sanitary applications.
Mark One - Conveyor Systems
- Application Specific Conveyors
- 5-Lane Exit Conveyor
- Indexing Feed Conveyor
- Automatic Pallet System
- Telescoping Conveyor
- Automated Robotic & Vision System for Capping
» View Our Full Line of Mark One Conveyors
MPI - Magnetic Products Belted & Beltless Conveyors
[caption id="attachment_175" align="aligncenter" width="600"] MPI - Magnetic Products Belted & Beltless Conveyors[/caption]
Magnetic Products Inc. is a leading manufacturer of magnetic and non-magnetic conveyor material handling systems. MPI utilizes industrial magnet technology in belted and beltless shaker, magnetic, and indexing conveyors.
New London Engineering - Steel Hinge Belt & Heavy Duty Belted Conveyors
[caption id="attachment_177" align="aligncenter" width="600"] NLE - Steel Hinge Belt & Heavy Duty Belted Conveyors[/caption]
For over 50 years New London Engineering has provided the most cost-effective, durable conveyor equipment in the business.
- Slider Belt Conveyors
- Cleated Belt Parts Conveyor
- Wire Mesh Belt Conveyors
- SteelTrak Steel Hinge Belt Conveyors
Pax Low Profile Slug Removal & Elliptical Gear Drive Oscillating Conveyors
[caption id="attachment_290" align="aligncenter" width="600"] Pax Low Profile Conveyor[/caption]
The Pax low-profile conveyors are designed to fit into spaces that many other conventional conveyors won't. These conveyors are uniquely designed and built to withstand even the toughest metal stamping environments.