Servo Roll Feeds - Electric Press Feeds
Production Resources offers a complete line of reliable, flexible servo feeds for all your coil processing applications.
Coe Heavy Duty Servo Driven Roll Feeds
Our Coe Press Equipment servo driven roll feeds process widths from 2” through 84”. Material thickness ranging from .002” to .625” can also be processed.
[caption id="attachment_95" align="alignright" width="300"] Coe Heavy Duty Servo Driven Roll Feeds[/caption]
Adjustable passline press mounted and cabinet mounted models available. Typically Coe servo feeds require a free loop from a powered straightener or reel; however, models with pull through straighteners are available (see loop concepts in our technical resources section).
- AC brushless servo motors: high performance and maintenance-free
- Fully programmable feed lengths from .001” to 999.999”
- Feed advisor feature to optimize feed angle and feed speed to feed length - Also compatible with Wintriss SFI
- Tool memory for quick error free setup
- Programmable limit switches required for feed and pilot release timing
- 24/7 service response
- Feeding accuracy of ±.003” or better
- Heavy duty press mount or fabricated cabinet
- Adjustable passline height
- Self-centering material guides
- Adjustable air operated pilot release mechanism
Optional features such as motorized passline, anti-backup rolls, overhead cable sets, matte chrome and other special roll finishes, and press automation/servo controls allow these feeds to be customized to meet any application needs.
Waddington Direct Drive High Speed Servo Feeds
Feeds with drive gearboxes have backlash, but direct drive feeds perform reliably for billions of cycles with no change in accuracy or repeatability.
Very accurate +-.0005
Very Fast up to 400 spm for many applications with high speed pilot release as an option.
Direct load connection eliminates maintenance of gearboxes, belts, or pulleys
Reduced number of components - no belts and pulleys. Gearing between rolls run in oil with full thickness range useable without any adjustments. Gears remain fully engaged through the entire feed thickness range.
New controls feature touch screen user interface.
Maximum Stock Width 3 to 25 inches
Maximum Stock Thickness .125 inches
Minimum Feed Length .000 inches
Maximum Feed Length 1200.0000 inches
Standard Accuracy +/-.0005 inches
Power Supply (see options) 230V or 460V 1 and 3ph 60hz
Waddington Twin Strip Servo Feed
Waddington high speed, high accuracy, and special application servo feeds. Models for stock widths from 1” to 48” and thickness from .002” to .250”.
[caption id="attachment_98" align="alignright" width="300"] Waddington Twin Strip Servo Feed[/caption]
Specialty feeds for:
Twin strip feeds
Thin, hard-to-handle materials
Complex gag operations
- High speed feeding to 1200 spm
- Accuracies of ± .0005”
- High speed air pilot release to 300 spm – servo pilot release to 1200 spm
- Programming is easy and menu driven
- System can be interfaced with other computers
- Fast, easy, and accurate length control
- Locatable on any side of the press in push or pull configurations
- Available with a variety of set-up storage options
Press Room Equipment Affordable Servo Feed
Providing flexibility, reliability and affordability all in one machine.
- 25 Standard Models to choose from.
- Stock Thickness Capacity to .375 in.
- Stock Widths up to 72 in.
- Helical Gear Driven Rolls
- Non-Stretch Kevlar Belt.
- Available in 3.25”, 4.50”, or 5.50” roll diameters.
- Pull-Thru Straighteners available.
Rapid-Air Light & Medium Duty Compact Affordable Servo Feeds
[caption id="attachment_102" align="alignright" width="250"] Rapid-Air Servo Feeds[/caption]
Rapid-Air servo feeds are best suited to 2” wide to 18” wide materials from .004” to .125” thick.
These are affordable, accurate, reliable feeds with short delivery times.
Innovative, new manufacturing techniques bring you the highest quality, low maintenance, cost-effective servo feeds.
- Fast job changeover
- Compact and simple to install
- High production rates
- Quick delivery
- Controls compatible with most press automation controls
Servo Feeds Model Selection
|Max Thickness Capacity|
at Full Width
|MS2||2” (51mm)||.040” (1.02mm)||.060” (1.52mm)||Hardened|
|MS4||4” (102mm)||.040” (1.02mm)||.060” (1.52mm)|
|MS8||8” (203mm)||.031” (.79mm)||.060” (1.52mm)|
|106D||6” (152mm)||.085” (2.15mm)||.150” (3.81mm)||Hardened|
|112D||12” (305mm)||.060” (1.52mm)||.150” (3.81mm)|
|118D||18” (457mm)||.045” (1.14mm)||.150” (3.81mm)|
|Standard 100T Series|
|106T||6” (152mm)||.105” (2.66mm)||.150” (3.81mm)||Hardened|
|112T||12” (305mm)||.080” (2.03mm)||.150” (3.81mm)|
|118T||18” (457mm)||.065” (1.65mm)||.150” (3.81mm)|
|Standard 200T Series|
|208T||8” (203mm)||.105” (2.66mm)||.180” (4.57mm)||Hardened|
|212T||12” (305mm)||.095” (2.41mm)||.180” (4.57mm)|
|218T||18” (457mm)||.085” (2.15mm)||.180” (4.57mm)|
|224T||24” (610mm)||.075” (1.91mm)||.180” (4.57mm)|
|Heavy Duty 200TX Series|
|208TX||8” (203mm)||.125” (3.18mm)||.180” (4.57mm)||Hardened|
|212TX||12” (305mm)||.125” (3.18mm)||.180” (4.57mm)|
|218TX||18” (457mm)||.100” (2.54mm)||.180” (4.57mm)|
|224TX||24” (610mm)||.100” (2.54mm)||.180” (4.57mm)|
Click Here for Air Feeds
You may also be interested in: